2022-2023 CUHKSZ-SRIBD Joint PhD Program Open for Application
First launched in August, 2020, the CUHKSZ-SRIBD Joint PhD Program aims at supporting the tuition fees of the interdisciplinary talents in big data related fields who are willing to take on specific research work in divisions of SRIBD. The program starts every September and ends every next August. The application for 2022-2023 Joint PhD Program has begun. Welcome to join the program.
1. Applicant should be CUHKSZ PhD student;
2. Applicant should have at least one supervisor from SRIBD, and the application should be approved by the lab director;
3. The research area of each PhD student must be related to the scope of SRIBD and the lab;
1. Application form;
3. Other supplementary documents.
Please place all your application documents into one compress file with the name of “Joint PhD Application_Your Name_CUHKSZ School Name_School Number_SRIBD Lab Name” (eg. “Joint PhD Application_San Zhang_SSE_221012345_Medical Big Data Lab” to email@example.com.
*The application deadline is 24:00, 14th August, 2022.
How to apply:
1. Find an SRIBD supervisor and communicate with the lab director;
2. Prepare the application documents and submit before the deadline;
3. The documents will be reviewed by the committee;
4. Those who have passed the evaluation will be considered as a participant of Joint PhD Program whose performance will be reviewed annually by the committee to determine the continuation of the support.
1. CUHKSZ-SRIBD Joint PhD Program and SRIBD Doctoral Scholarship Program are two individual programs. Students can be involved in only one of the two programs;
2. Applicants should make sure that their applications are acknowledged and approved by both the SRIBD supervisors and the lab directors;
3. To find a suitable lab and supervisor, you can browse http://sribd.cn “Frontpage-Research Departments” for details.
4. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Ms. Ginger Xue at 0755-842-73755 during office hours.
We are looking forward to your application.