2020/10 to present, Shenzhen Research Institute of Big Data, Research Scientist, Position
2019/01 to 2020/09, CUHKSZ, Postdoc Researcher, Position
2013/09 to 2018/12, Xidian University, Signal and Information Processing, Ph.D
2009/09 to 2013/06, Xidian University, Electronic Information Engineering, Bachelor
Signal Processing, Optimization Methods，Machine Learning
Wenqiang Pu received the B.S. and Ph.D degrees from Xidian University, in 2013 and 2018, respectively. During Jan. 2015 to Sep. 2018, he was a visiting Ph.D student at the Chinese University of Hong Kong (Shenzhen). From Jan. 2019 to Sep. 2020, he was a postdoc researcher with CUHKSZ. He joined SRIBD since Oct. 2020. His research interests include large scale signal processing, resource allocation in sensor network, and optimization algorithms. He has published many papers in journals / conferences on signal processing, including 2 ESI highly cited papers. At present, he hosts the youth project of the National Natural Science Foundation of China.
- Pu, W.*, Ibrahim, S., Fu, X., & Hong, M. (2022). Stochastic mirror descent for low-rank tensor decomposition under non-Euclidean losses. IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 70, 1803-1818.
- Pu, W.*, Xiao, J., Zhang, T., & Luo, Z. Q. (2022). A Penalized Inequality-Constrained Approach for Robust Beamforming with DoF Limitation. Signal Processing, 108746.
- Sun, H., Pu, W., Fu, X., Chang, T. H., & Hong, M.* (2022). Learning to continuously optimize wireless resource in a dynamic environment: A bilevel optimization perspective. IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 70, 1900-1917.
- Yan, J., Pu, W.*, Liu, H.*, Jiu, B., & Bao, Z. (2018). Robust chance constrained power allocation scheme for multiple target localization in colocated MIMO radar system. IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 66(15), 3946-3957.
- Pu, W., Liu, Y. F., Yan, J., Liu, H., & Luo, Z. Q*. (2018). Optimal estimation of sensor biases for asynchronous multi-sensor data fusion. Mathematical Programming, 170(1), 357-386.